Nsound is a C++ framework for audio synthesis. Nsound aims to be as powerful as Csound but with the programming features of C++.
Nsound tries to make the process of generating complex and interesting sound as easy for the programmer as possible.
Nsound aims to be an Application Programming Interface (API) for sound synthesis with the following characteristics: · Easy to use · Easy to extend · Powerful
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added basic sound card playback via libao or libportaudio!
· Examples now play to the sound card!
· Made the scons build system smater in searching for the correct python lib to link with
· Enhanced the Wavefile class to handle unknown chunk ids and skip them
· Added User`s Guide documenteation for Audio Playback and Instruments