Chilkat Perl Bounce Library is a small library that recognizes a variety of bounced email messages and can extract the email address from a bounced email.
Chilkat Perl Bounce Library is available for the Mac OS X, Windows and Linux platforms.
Here are some key features of "Chilkat Perl Bounce Library":
· Recognize hard bounces and return the bounced email address.
· Recognize soft bounces and return the bounced email address.
· Recognize "sender blocked" bounces.
· Recognize auto-reply emails, such as "out-of-office" email.
· Recognize transient messages, such as "Delivery Status / No Action Required".
· Recognize subscribe and unsubscribe requests.
· Recognize virus email notifications.
· Recognize Anti-SPAM challenge/response emails.
· Recognize email address change notification messages.
· 30 days trial.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (Email Object) The AspUnpack and AspUnpack2 methods were fixed to prevent the creation of duplicate HTML files.
· (Zip) On Linux systems only, the AppendFiles method failed in a rare specific circumstance.
· (TAR) Fixed Base256 internal decoding problem to support TAR archives larger than 8GB.
· (Email, MIME, Crypt2) Internal PKCS7 signed-data issue fixed for cases where the signed data contained no authenticated attributes. (??