Course For DaVinci Resolve 103 - Primary Color Grading 2.0.2
|Last Updated: |
Publisher's description - Course For DaVinci Resolve 103 - Primary Color Grading 2.0.2
Learn about grading and Blackmagic`s DaVinci Resolve in this 23-tutorial, example-filled course!
Andrew Balis is back with a look at primary color grading.
In the first two courses you learned the basics of color and how to get around Resolve`s interface. In this third color grading/correction course, expert colorist, Andrew Balis examines the fundamentals of primary grading techniques.
After a brief recap of primary and secondary color grading, you dive right into the three color ranges and how to adjust the controls. Next, you learn how to use Resolve`s node graph and how to adjust/correct contrast and saturation. Once those basic tools are securely in your tool box, Andrew starts into the actual grading process.
The next section of tutorials is all about the art of primary color balancing. Andrew explains the process and here you correct and create a color cast, learn about real-world images and create a tint.
This course concludes with a section on curve controls where the subtle art of grading in DaVinci Resolve really takes place! By the the time you finish this course, you will have a solid understanding of primary color grading in DaVinci Resolve!
Table of Contents:
1. Introduction (01:05)
2. Primary & Secondary Grading (04:19)
3. Working in 3 Tonal Ranges (05:23)
4. Adjusting/Resetting Controls (02:13)
5. Node Graph Basics (03:20)
6. Enabling/Disabling Nodes & Grades (04:10)
7. Resetting Nodes & Grades (03:25)
8. First Steps (04:20)
9. Rebalancing Images (05:14)
10. Contrast & Saturation (04:08)
11. Luma-Only Contrast Controls (03:04)
12. First Steps (02:54)
13. Additional Nodes (04:31)
14. Correcting a Color Cast (03:20)
15. Real World Image (02:51)
16. Creating a Color Cast (03:06)
17. Creating a Tint (05:41)
18. Custom Curve Controls (04:18)
19. Adjusting Contrast (04:06)
20. Adjusting Individual Color Channels (03:51)
21. Adjusting Intensity (02:28)
Screenshots Course For DaVinci Resolve 103 - Primary Color Grading