Publisher's description - CutAround Extreme 1.0.0
* Clip an area of a picture with a shape path like triangle, pentagon, star, heart *
* 50% off (US$5.99 to 2.99 or equivalent in all price regions ) till June 30th *
CutAround is an existing desktop application available at Mac App Store. It lets you easily clip a circular area of a picture. CutAround Extreme is an advanced version of CutAround. It doesn`t just let you cut out a circular area of a picture. It comes with a list of more than 40 shape paths like triangle, pentagon, octagon, diamond, star, heart.
- Features -
1. Select 1 of more than 40 shapes to clip an area of a picture.
2. Save a cutout as an image file to your disk. You have options of casting or not casting a shadow (outer glow) around the cutout.
3. Save all cutouts as image files to your disk with the same settings at a time.
4. Rotate the source image clockwise or counterclockwise.
5. Save settings (shape selection, shape size, shape path color) by choosing Save Settings under CutAround Extreme. Load settings whenever necessary.
6. Rescale the source image. Choose a scale rate under the View menu.
7. Change the color of the vertical and horizontal lines that intersect with each other at the center.
8. The application support the fullScreen mode.
9. The application supports the retina screen. (tested with 2014 2.6 GHz 13″ MacBook Pro)
10.Languages: English and Japanese only.
11.Application file size: 22.1 MB.
12.The application comes with a built-in 20-page user guide. Choose Show Quick Tour under CutAround Extreme whenever you need to see it.
- System requirements -
1. 10.8 (tested with 10.8.5), 10.9 (tested with 10.9.5), 10.10 (tested with 10.10.3)
2. 64-bit system
- Limitations -
1. Regardless of original resolutions, a cutout picture will be saved to user’s disk with resolutions of 72 dpi x 72 dpi for non-retina screen models (144 dpi x 144 dpi for retina screen models with JPEG, PNG, TIFF).
2. A shape diameter must be between 1.0 and 2560.0, inclusive.