GliControl allows you to keep a daily log for diabetes.
View a list of glucose records/carbohydrates/insulin.
Making the submission of your reading by email.
Registration and authentication on the service https://www.glicontrol.pt
Synchronize this application with your account on the site GliControl.
Records of glucose:
- Filter by start and end date
- Unlimited number of records
- Record by date, time, meal, before/after meal, glucose, carbohydrates, insulin units and notes
- In the listing, the values of glucose are marked by colors (configurable)
- The amount of insulin is suggested automatically on the basis of the value of blood glucose (configurable)
- Glucose rates - Graphical analysis over time that allows a visual way to perceive the evolution of glucose
- Hemoglobin - Analysis by value comprised Hb A1C and average blood glucose
- Objectives - Analysis of pie chart that shows the percentage of times that the target values were within, above and below the target objectives (configurable)
- Field "to" configurable in user screen
- Subject assumes a default title with your name
- Body message allows you to insert the variable #glucose_table# that represent the list of glucose
- Backup - Create a backup file glicontrol.db in the glicontrol folder of your card
- Restore - Restores the current data file by glicontrol.db in the glicontrol existing folder on your card
- Reset - Start over when you want
- Sync Cloud - Synchronize with a database on the web (where you can also access the web edition), allowing synchronization with the web edition, create a backup in the cloud and also the synchronization between different mobile devices
- Export Spreadsheet - Exports the glucose reading for the file glicontrol.csv in the folder glicontrol of your card
- Registration and authentication with the web service
- Language - Choose the language among English, Spanish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Date/time format
- Tables - Glucose/Insuline/Carbohydrates
Before upgrading to a new version it`s always recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the database option.
Criticisms, suggestions or problems?
Available to respond thru e-mail at: [email protected]