Publisher's description - QuickLens 1.0
As a UI Designer/Developer, you are always trying to create the best possible interfaces.
With QuickLens, you can ensure that your implementation matches the design.
QuickLens allows you to:
• Zoom into Pixels
• Measure Dimensions
• Sample Colors
• Inspect Alignments
...all through a suite of tools:
• Lens • Ruler • Frame • Guide • Tape • Monocle • Crosshair
Each tool has a clearly defined purpose and does one thing exceedingly well.
When combined with other tools, you can bring out the true power of QuickLens.
- Zoom into pixels
- Sample colors
- Make precise pixel measurements
- Capture snapshots with the pixel grid
- Measure vertical and horizontal distances
- Switch between several units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure width and height of on-screen elements
- Setup grids with row and columns to overlay on your designs
- Capture snapshots with the overlay grids
- Inspect alignments with screen-wide guides
- Setup guides on multiple monitors
- Save and load guides
- Measure length between any two points on the screen
- Switch between various units: points, inches, centimeters, millimeters, picas
- Measure angles
- A handy presentation tool
- Zoom into any part of the screen with 5 different zoom levels
- Dim rest of the screen to focus on zoomed in area
- View screen-wide crosshair
- Use for quick alignment checks
- See the location with the origin at the top (Design mode) or bottom (Developer mode)