Publisher's description - Text2SQL 1.0.1
* 50% off (US$9.99 to 4.99 or equivalent) in all price regions till Mar. 1, 2014 *
- Create SQLite Database Right Out of Text File -
* Description *
Text2SQL is a desktop application that lets you create an SQLite database right out of a text file. Text2SQL can read comma-, space-, tab-separated data files. After Text2SQL inspects a data file, name a table. Then assign a name and its data type to each data field. Finally, just click on the Create button. Right, that`s just a one-minute job.
* Features *
1. Read a text file with comma-, space- or tab-separated values.
2. Remove all single or double quotation marks from values.
3. Assign a field to any of the following data types: Integer, Real (float), Text.
4. You decide how to name a table and fields.
5. Save progress as a document file. Just double-click on a document file to resume progress provided that the data file still exists at the original file path.
6. Text2SQL will show progress with a progress bar while inserting records to a database.
7. The application supports Fullscreen.
8. Language: English only.
9. The application supports the Retina display.
10. Application file size: 1.4 MB
11. The application comes with a complete user`s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User`s Guide.)
* System requirements *
1. Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
2. 64-bit system
* Limitations *
1. A database can contain only one table.
2. A data file must contain at least two fields (columns) of data.
3. The application can only read text files with the right line break format. If you have a data file with the Classic-Mac line break style (CR), you must first convert that file into the Unix style (LF).
4. Possible data types are only Integer, Real, Text.
5. Text2SQL will automatically add a count field titled ID with auto increment.