Publisher's description - No Trash 1.0
No Trash allows you to remove files directly, bypass the trashing step and free your hard disk, USB, memory card space.
Ever want to remove your files without putting them into the trash can? Or tired of having to type commands in the terminal in order to remove a single file without emptying the whole trash? Well, No Trash is for you!
- Right click on any file(s) or folder(s) you would like to remove and select "Remove with No Trash" or "Services -> Remove with No Trash"
- Drag and drop the files to the No Trash window to remove them
- You can also select files with the "File -> Select Files to Remove..." menu item
- Supports dragging files to the No Trash dock icon or app icon
- You can preview a file by selecting it in the file list and pressing the space key
- You can customize No Trash behavior in the Preferences
Warning: No Trash may remove the original file instead of alias! It is highly recommended that your turn on Time Machine and backup your important documents.