Publisher's description - goHorizontal 1.0.0
ROTATE A PICTURE TO CORRECT THE ANGLES OF A LARGE RECTANGULAR OBJECT.
* 50% ($US$1.99 to 0.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till Oct. 31, 2013 *
goHorizontal lets you rotate a picture such that the line between two arbitrary points you set will become horizontal. Imagine that you have a picture represented by a large, rectangular object that is a little bit tilted. Using goHorizontal, you can rotate the entire picture to correct the angles of this rectangular object by setting two points. And goHorizontal will rotate the picture based on the line between those two points such that the line will become horizontal.
* Features *
1. The application supports the following formats for a source picture: BMP, GIF, JPEG, JPEG2, PDF, PNG, PSD, TIFF.
2. Save a new picture as JPEG, PNG or TIFF.
3. Language: English only.
4. The application supports the Retina display.
5. Application file size: 3.2 MB
6. The application comes with a complete user`s guide written in English. (Choose Help > User`s Guide.)
* System requirements *
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
* Limitations *
1. A source picture must have at least 10 x 10 px.