Tunnelblick for Mac OS X is a simple client-frontend written in Cocoa for the great VPN software OpenVPN.
It places a controller item in the menu bar which lets you conveniently start and stop your OpenVPN connection.
Tunnelblick uses Apple`s keychain for caching the certificate passphrase.
Here are some key features of "Tunnelblick":
· Tunnelblick is a simple graphical user interface for the great VPN software OpenVPN 2.0 and later.
· It is written in Cocoa and comes in a ready to use distribution with all necessary binaries and drivers.
· Versions of OpenVPN older than 2.0 are not supported, because they lack the management interface used by Tunnelblick.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Changes to the sound settings now take effect immediately.
· Shows a splash screen during installation.
· Cascades status windows when multiple status windows are being displayed simultaneously.
· Fixes a problem that displayed incorrect sound `on connect` and sound `on unexpected disconnect` selections when no selections have been made. (Should have displayed `None` for each, but displayed `Glass` and `Basso`.)
· Includes several other small changes and bug fixes.