Publisher's description - Axiom Pro 61 Updater 1.0.3
To check if your Axiom Pro 61 firmware needs to be updated, simply connect it to your computer and launch the updater.
The next steps will be described as on-screen instructions.
The Axiom Pro 61 Updater will determine if your Axiom Pro 61 has the latest firmware installed, and will update the firmware if necessary.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect or turn off your Axiom Pro 61 during the firmware update process!
· Axiom Pro 61
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug where Memory Dumps failed with HyperControl active.
· Fixed a bug where when a stored Memory Dump was reloaded, User Patch 21 was loaded into all fifty User Patches.
· Fixed a bug where the cursor auto-advanced too quickly when naming parameters.
· Fixed a bug where random MIDI messages were sent when loading Preset 1 through Preset 20.
· Fixed a bug where Pad 8 failed to respond to fixed control pad group velocity setting.