Mailings is an affordable, full featured application for batch emailing which delivers any web page on the internet or plain text document with attachments to multiple recipients for marketing, news announcements, product updates etc.
Mailings uses AppleScript and templates for inclusion of dynamic content or personalization and integrates with your mail reader, browser and Address Book to simplify its functionality.
The one window user interface makes the program a breeze to learn and use.
There is an online `tour` on our website to familiarize you with many of the features and operation. The tour uses a hands on approach making use of several sample files located in the `Tour Samples` folder in the software distribution.
You can access the tour anytime from within Mailings. Just select the `Tour...` menu item located in the Help menu. If you would like to take the tour now click on the link below.
NOTE: Mailings can also be downloaded via the Mac App Store To download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Mailings":
· Simple intuitive interface
· Send HTML or plain text
· Imports comma-separated (CSV) or tab-separated (TSV) text files
· Full Address Book support for groups & distribution lists
· Imports Entourage groups directly
· `Simulate Send` mode for testing or learning the program
· Handles thousands of recipients
· `Throttling` to control message rate: inter-message delay or batching
· Scheduling mailings
· Personalized greetings
· Templates for adding Address Book data to message content
· Templates support AppleScript content generation
· Subject line can be a template
· Plain text alternatives
· Supports all character sets
· Mail priority, return receipt, X-Mailer headers
· Add attachments of any type
· Detailed progress monitoring
· Spotlight searchable documents
· Embedded Image attachments
· Can image HTML documents as JPEG
· The trial version has a built-in password which will run for about 11 days.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Browser support update: The app requires the ability to obtain the current web browser`s front window`s URL and title, so it can be imported automatically into Mailings.
· See the "Load From > Current Web Page" popup menu item in a Mailer window, for example.
· Recent changes to Chrome broke the ability to do that for Chrome, and it is now fixed. The method of obtaining the URL for Opera has also been updated.