A-Dock is an application switcher utility on steroids. It behaves like a drawer, supports drag & drop, lets you quit or hide applications via contextual menus, has skin support, and gives access to application`s windows if Wapp pro is installed (but ADock works great without Wapp pro).
A-Dock X uses Themes to customize its appearance.
Here are some key features of "A-Dock X":
· Cool and customizable look - A-Dock X uses Themes to customize its appearance. Do you want your icons to float into flames, grass, snow, flowers ? A-Dock X features 9 built-in Themes. Plus you can download more cool Themes here, from the Themes-archive. You can also customize A-Dock`s colors and transparency so your Dock just looks perfect.
· Nice Tooltips - A-Dock`s tooltips are fully customizable : size, colors, style, labels.
· Separators - Use the cool-looking separators to organize your favorites folders and applications.
· Desktop Trash - Missing the Classic`s Desktop Trash ? No problem, A-Dock X can display one. Setup its size, its position on your desktop, and watch its nice badge showing the number of items inside the Trash.
· Modules - A-Dock features 5 cool modules : Disks to access all mounted drives, Desktop to access all your files on your Desktop, Rendezvous to mount servers on your local network, Classic to drive Classic, and Trash.
· Handy Folders - All the favorite folders you put inside A-Dock support 10-level deep browsing. While browsing a folder`s content, press Delete to move the item to the trash, or G to grab it and drag it wherever you want.
· A-Dock X features tons of settings. Customizable hotkeys, free positionning on the screen edges, exclusion lists, reveal desktop command....
· 30 days trial.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed dummy "net" and "home" volumes that started appearing from time to time after OS X 10.6.7 update
· Improved switching frontmost windows in several applications