Atari800MacX is a free Atari 8Bit Emulation Tool For Mac OSX.
Unlike the first primitive release, it now does not require libSDL to be installed seperately, but includes it within the application package.
Atari800MacX does however require ROM image files from the original Atari systems, but the files are not available here.
· Source requires Apple Mac OSX Development Tools.
· Mac OS X 10.2 for basic functionality, and OS X 10.3 or 10.4 for Epson and Atari 825 Printer Emulation.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for 512 byte sector SpartaDos X ATR disk images.
· Fixed bug where erroneously long frame sleeps caused emulator to lock up.
· Fixed issue with window miniaturization buttons.
· Fixed issues with some special characters not being able to be entered in the emulator as well as some international key sequences.
· Fixed issue with super/subscript modes in Epson Printer emulation.
· Fixed issue with R: network emulation and incoming connections, BBS Software will now work.