Dive Log DT is the Mac version of the Dive Log application for iOS.
Dive Log DT is an extended version of the free Dive Log Manager application, that comes with direct editing capabilities.
With Dive Log DT you can import dive computer profiles and other dive information from several other logbook formats, and sync your logbook to your mobile device using Dive Log for iOS.
Dive Log DT works in both metric and imperial, shows statistics about your diving history, keeps track of all your scuba equipment, shows buddy and personal information, and dive site details. View Dive Site Locations on a map in your web browser if GPS locations have been entered. NOTE: · Dive Log DT does not yet support importing directly from dive computers. See website for supported 3rd party applications and file formats)
· Dive Log DT can only be downloaded via the Mac App Store (the download link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New logbook "merge" feature allows you to merge any changes made on the remote device into your desktop logbook. Use the new "Two-Way Logbook Sync" button on the Synchronization page for your device.
· New Map panel shows all Dive Sites that have GPS locations entered on a web based Map page.
· Sort your dives using any column.
· Calculate and Display "Surface Air Consumption" (SAC) rate for the dive if possible
· Add user interface changes to the Location panel to make it easier to use
· Minor bugfixes