GraphPad Prism is a powerful combination of basic biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing in one comprehensive program.
Because it easily organizes, analyzes and graphs repeated experiments; picks appropriate statistical tests; and interprets the results, Prism is ideally suited to data plotting and analysis applications in the life sciences.
What makes Prism truly unique, however, is not just what it does, but how it does it! Designed for clinical and laboratory researchers, Prism doesn`t expect you to be a statistician.
It guides you through the analysis process giving you as much help as you need and tracks and organizes like no other program available. You can concentrate on your data, not on figuring out how to use the program.
· 30 days trial period.
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Fixes to data analysis:
· Fixed bug in multiple comparisons tests following two-way ANOVA with tables with three or more data set columns could result in incorrect designation of statistical significance (confidence intervals were always correct).
· When you choose Fisher`s exact test to analyze a contingency table, Prism switches to the chi-square test when the sample size is large. If you ask for a one-tail P value in this case, Prism reported a two-tail P value instead. Fixed.
· Fixed initial value of LogKB in the allosteric ec50 shift equation.
· Fixed bug in correlation analysis. It did not calculate results when you chose only selected data sets in the Analyze dialog.
· Improved plotting of column scatter plots. In some cases, two points were superimposed so you couldn`t tell there were two. In other, very rare, cases, Prism could plot more symbols than there were values.
· Prism can now open huge .PZFX files. With earlier versions, huge files (hard to define but grea...