Hilarious Webcomic Manager 2.0.0
|Last Updated: |
Mac OS X 10.0 or later
Publisher's description - Hilarious Webcomic Manager 2.0.0
Hilarious Webcomic Manager provides a simple and efficient means of keeping track of all your favorite online comics.
The Hilarious Webcomic Manager extension helps you keep in one place all your favorite webcomics with minimal configuration. The Hilarious Webcomic Manager addon is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Firefox 1.5 to 3.6.*
What`s New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Almost all of the backend code has been refactored for better consistency. Users with a great number of comics (>150) may take a small performance hit on marking, but this fixes all reported bugs related to inserting and removing items.
· Hilarious now supports Unicode comic names, so non-english titles will now be properly recorded and displayed (including Chinese characters).
· Favicons for the comics will be displayed next to the comic names
· Comics can be highlighted when they reach a user-specified range of days since their last mark
· An options dialog has been added to Tools->Addons for setting favicon and highlighting preferences
· Hilarious is now localizable, and in coming weeks non-English versions should become available
· A French localization (courtesy of Goofy on Babelzilla) has been added to Hilarious
· Hilarious 2 is backwards compatible with Hilarious 1.4 and earlier data, so importing old lists is OK